By becoming an associate of ENA, you can benefit from several advantages, including:
- Preferential access to ENA training sessions
- Privileged access to Congresses, Seminars, Colloquia, Meetings and Workshops promoted by the ENA
- Priority and more favourable conditions in the use of the following services:
- Development of ideas for the design and implementation of research and innovation energy and environment projects;
- Energy diagnosis, audits and certification;
- Projects design, implementation and monitoring;
- Support from international experts.
- Access to a wide range of environment and energy information;
- Activities developed by IEA (International Energy Agency), IEEA (Intelligent Energy Executive Agency), EACI (Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), EEA (European Environment Agency), ADENE (Energy Agency), RNAE (National Network of Energy Agencies), other agencies and national and international entities;
- Case studies;
- Access to ENA documentation centre;
- Access to a vast information made available by more than 300 European energy agencies and their supporting entities;
- Contact with relevant entities, in Portugal and worldwide, in the areas of environment and energy;
- Being part of a group sharing their energy and environmental concerns, strategies and ideas.
For more detailed information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org